Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Woodstock (Motorglider) 05 May 2014 16:01 #811

Good afternoon to all from southern Spain.
My name is Cristobal Aranda and I am very happy to find a forum dedicated to our wonderful aircraft.
Currently I am the owner of a very special Woodstock. It is a motorized model with a modification in the wings, consisting of lengthening and installation of winglets.
Is currently being repaired and tuned to pass the inspection of civil aviation authorities and in a couple of weeks I hope to show it in flight.
Tonight (Spanish time) upload some pictures of the current state, and in a few days will upload images of their final state when the renovation and equipment work are finishing.
Greetings to all Forum Members
The following user(s) said Thank You: Don B

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Woodstock (Motorglider) 16 Jan 2015 12:02 #860

Cristobal, Im from Chile, do you have some picture.

Woodstock (Motorglider) 11 May 2015 20:16 #882

Hello Sebastian. Sorry to delayed my unswer. Yes, I have many picture. The last improvements on my woodstock is: A new carbon fiber copick, double wheels whith disc brake on new carbon fiber crosbow system landing gear and now working in the retractil propeller system. Leave me your email and I send the picture about. I hope finish the work the next 2 weeks and start the ground and flight test.

Regards.

Cristobal

Woodstock (Motorglider) 12 May 2015 10:42 #883

Hi Cristobal,

I'd love to see your photos too! If you like, I can set up a page on this website to showcase your project - photo gallery / videos / articles etc. I know others would be really interested to see and read about your Woodstock!

All the best,

Phil.

Woodstock (Motorglider) 15 May 2015 20:12 #887

Hello Phil . Thank you very much . I am delighted with the idea of sharing photos and videos with the forum Members.
Please indicate the best way to send photos and videos of my project. Waiting for news. My Best Regards.

Woodstock (Motorglider) 15 May 2015 20:34 #888

Hi Cristobal,

I've just set up a Dropbox folder for you to upload your photos/videos to (my own email in-box is limited to 10Mb). You should receive an email from Dropbox in a minute telling you how to access the folder. Any problems - let me know.

Many thanks for sharing!

Phil.