Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Re: My version of Carbon Dragon 11 Dec 2013 23:34 #682

That is 22 lbs

--- On Tue, 9/6/11, Rick Mullins <This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.> wrote:

From: Rick Mullins <This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.>
Subject: Re: [Carbondragonbuildersandpilots] Re: My version of Carbon Dragon
To: "This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it." <This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.>
Date: Tuesday, September 6, 2011, 6:59 PM

How about that shell that you are sitting in in the picture you posted? Seat pan, bulkhead,etc..

I'm a big fan of your website by the way. I've spent hours reading it and picked up a lot of really useful information and techniques. Thanks!

From: george_rf <This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.>
To: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Sent: Tuesday, September 6, 2011 2:11 PM
Subject: Re: [Carbondragonbuildersandpilots] Re: My version of Carbon Dragon

That depends on what parts of it you want included

Disclaimer ; opinions of others will vary depending on what they’re selling

This is my website
curedcomposites.com/
Look all you want but don't touch

--- On Tue, 9/6/11, Rick <This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.> wrote:

From: Rick <This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.>
Subject: [Carbondragonbuildersandpilots] Re: My version of Carbon Dragon
To: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Date: Tuesday, September 6, 2011, 1:55 PM

I'm still undecided if I'm going to build the pod as per the plans or make it more composite. What did your composite pod end up weighing?

--- In This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it., george_rf wrote:
>
> Â
> This is my glider concept in the mock up stage. It doesn’t really have anything to do with the Carbon Dragon but unlike it being actually 95% wood this one will be all carbon. The self launch option is incorporated into the design right from the start. With the mono wheel The wing and the tail boom is high enough for a 30 inch prop direct drive 25-30 hp two stroke.
> Â
>
>
> Â
>
> Disclaimer ; opinions of others will vary depending on what they’re selling
> Â
> This is my website
> curedcomposites.netfirms.com/index.html
> Look all you want but don't touch

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page: