Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Re: CD II 10 Dec 2013 21:32 #494

one thing to remember is that the limit for ultralight category is 70 Kg (155 Lb). THat's the REAL advantage to the CD. I'll try and post something later today.

--- On Sun, 2/19/12, KarlS <This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.> wrote:

From: KarlS <This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.>
Subject: [Carbondragonbuildersandpilots] Re: CD II
To: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Date: Sunday, February 19, 2012, 7:52 PM

Thank you Jeri. This would be very good information to build on. I believe the airfoil is a modified Lissaman 7769. Do you know if they are planning on putting the Axel into production or what has happened to the project. I understand they were working on a new wing.
Karl

--- In This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it., "Jirka" wrote:
>
> Hello Friends,
>
> I´ve putted excerpt of Axel tech info into files section - if find old contact, will ask for airfoil info and some photos from building to know more about structure and technology.
>
> Regards, Jeri

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page: