Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Re: CDII -fuselage 09 Dec 2013 00:40 #396

Here, here!

In the early stages (and even later on) of concept design it's really important to have a good old fashioned brain-storming session. People throw their ideas and wish-lists onto the table without any expectation, and it really doesn't matter whether an idea is workable or so laughable that it has you questioning the other guy's grip on reality! The point is to get everyone's minds to start thinking outside their personal boxes. Really crazy ideas often lead to very practical solutions (or directions of thought) that might not have been considered of if it hadn't been seeded by a mad idea in the first place.

So why not join us on the funny farm and see where it leads!

Phil.

From: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. [This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.] On Behalf Of Daniel
Sent: 12 March 2012 12:36
To: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Subject: [Carbondragonbuildersandpilots] Re: CDII -fuselage

George,

I have hopes that you will build and fly your concept. I have been lucky enough to meet several dozen people who have conceptualized, designed, built and flown a hang glider, ultralight sailplane or sailplane. It is an extraordinarily diverse group with only one common thread; every person kept at it until they were done.

You seem to have the ability and the desire, so please keep at it. We are each discussing our dreams here. They will all be different, but we can learn from each other. This audience is a lot more interested in our goofy dreams than just about any other.

Dan

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page: