Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Re: 3-piece wing calcs, thoughts 07 Dec 2013 01:02 #267

:-)

I'll get those numbers finished as soon as I can, but I'm also preparing for the IHPA's AGM this weekend (I'm their Training & Flight Safety Officer these past 12 years for my sins!)... and it's spring time, which means following up on a rash of incidents and accidents (amongst other things) for my annual report - oh joy (not!) I'll be able to breath a little easier after the weekend. I need to study Jim Marske's manual a bit more too, as I think he as something to say about split or wings/spars...

Phil.
www.ihpa.ie

From: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. [This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.] On Behalf Of KarlS
Sent: 27 March 2012 13:46
To: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Subject: [Carbondragonbuildersandpilots] Re: 3-piece wing calcs, thoughts

Kenny, would it not be significantly stronger with continuous spar across the fuselage? It seems to me it would be. Phil, did you get your calculations done. Not that you haven't been busy but.. good humor intended sir.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page: