Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

step 2 30 Nov 2013 11:44 #221

Hey Phil,
Yeah, I know it was a long-shot, but I was hoping some bored designer somewhere had put it in electronic form. I can import them into my analysis package. I've got full-sized pdfs, though it seems like I was missing sheet 1? I also have a copy of the builders manual. I can get some plots but then I have to basically, scale every rib, and input the points in by hand. I think there are some ways to read in scans, but I'm not that savvy on it... I can brute-force it if I have to though...

One thing I will say is that he original ribs don't weight that much, though I think the capability also isn't THAT high. If we consider them adequate, it will give us at least a baseline to go from.

If you got sheet one, you'd be welcome to send it to me at:
kennyrayandersen ( at ) yahoo dot com

--- On Fri, 4/6/12, Philip Lardner <This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.> wrote:

From: Philip Lardner <This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.>
Subject: RE: [Carbondragonbuildersandpilots] step 2
To: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Date: Friday, April 6, 2012, 4:28 AM

Hi Kenny,

What do you mean by the 'wing surfaces'? Do you mean a DXF file (can't help you there!) or the full scale drawings? I can email you the appropriate full scale drawing if that will help - they're in PDF format.

Phil.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page: