Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

step 2 30 Nov 2013 11:42 #219

thanks, I can sleep easy tonight. I'll have to look around and see if I can get someone to print me out some drawings that I can get some reasonably good scaled dimensions off of. Once I have the surfaces built I will be able to export them as an IGES file if anyone would like to get them

--- On Fri, 4/6/12, This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. <This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.> wrote:

From: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. <This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.>
Subject: Re: [Carbondragonbuildersandpilots] step 2
To: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it., This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Date: Friday, April 6, 2012, 8:35 AM

Sheet One just has a drawing of the glider and print set number. No construction info

Reply message
From: "Kenny Andersen" <This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.>
To: <This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.>
Subject: [Carbondragonbuildersandpilots] step 2
Date: Fri, Apr 6, 2012 9:28 am

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page: