Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Re: step 2 30 Nov 2013 11:35 #213

Charlie -- it's after midnight here, i'll check it out tomorrow! -- surfaces should be great -- I had to turn all of the solids into surfaces anyway, but I got them all cleaned up and I just finished the shell representation (basic mesh), and will complete the rest of it (for the rib) tomorrow, and then I will put in the properties for the truss and plywood. I should have some results by the end of the week, and then I'll start messing with the wing. In the meantime, I'll take a look at the file you did, and by the way -- thanks!
Kenny

--- On Sun, 4/8/12, Charlie <This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.> wrote:

From: Charlie <This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.>
Subject: [Carbondragonbuildersandpilots] Re: step 2
To: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Date: Sunday, April 8, 2012, 10:03 AM

Kenny,

Check my folder I put a new folder with a flie in it. See if this is what you need to begin. It is the left wing spar and surface not including the flapperon. Just surfaces no thickness.

Regards,

Charlie

--- In This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it., Kenny Andersen wrote:
>
> What I'd really like to get are the wing surfaces -- anyone got those?
>
> --- On Thu, 4/5/12, oneskydog@... <oneskydog@...> wrote:
>
> From: oneskydog@... <oneskydog@...>
> Subject: Re: [Carbondragonbuildersandpilots] step 2
> To: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
> Date: Thursday, April 5, 2012, 7:18 PM
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>