Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Robin Ultralight 30 Nov 2013 11:19 #199

hi mark
as soon as i seen the picture i could see a safe aircraft...constant cord wing,elivator does not shadow the fin/rudder in a spin...well done....the air foil is not the safest but the stall caracteristicss of a constant cord wing will make the overall package a winner in my eyes.....and i love the canopy...no compound curves.
if you are going to make the part comercialy avalable..i could see the wings and tail mated to a glider fuse....how much do the wings weigh?40 foot span...what is the cord?
also your right when you say aircraft like these are not made by rich people.
russ.

On Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 8:30 AM, Kenny Andersen <This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.> wrote:

Mark, you scallywag! We ALWAYS appreciate your design and manufacturing inputs as well as your innovative thoughts. You might see an element or two of the Robin's on the CDII. Great work and can't wait to see it fly! I should be back in TX for a visit in 4-6 weeks. I'll try and get out to take a look. Cheers, Kenny

--- On Sun, 4/15/12, Mark <This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.> wrote:

From: Mark <This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.>
Subject: [Carbondragonbuildersandpilots] Robin Ultralight
To: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Date: Sunday, April 15, 2012, 6:08 PM

Hello Guys, I have been following your conversations especially from my Buddy Kenny. Be careful of ole Kenny he will convince you all to design a new plane and then go off and and stir up some more trouble somewhere else!! Just like he did with me LOL. I actually mention that at the beginning of my blog. robinultralight.blogspot.com/

I'm not trying to shoe horn in on a beautiful Design like the Carbon dragon, but I thought you might be interested in the latest post. I show how I made a fully lofted and molded blister fairing in one hour.

Mark Calder

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page: