Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Re: Atos VX 30 Nov 2013 11:18 #198

Hi Rick & Karl,

this pod, as a some Atos parts, are produced here in Czech rep and I know the guy who made it. Maybe next good pod for Atoses is Silent at silentfamily.de . Karl, if You plan to visit Ruppert / Arch, You could also visit guys from XXTherm team and get some news about new design progress (1st have 3part wing). Regards, Jeri

--- In This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it., "KarlS" wrote:
>
> Rick,
> My apology. I'll be down. It's an easy drive and my brother would love to have us back.
>
> Here is the pod they are developing. There are others as well.
>
>

>
> I will be in Munich on Thursday and will probably be at the castle in the video on Saturday. Don't you think I haven't thought about going on over to Switzerland to visit the Arc folks. Still may.
>
> --- In This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it., Rick Mullins wrote:
> >
> > I wish you would have had time. I'm to the point where it's actually starting to look like a glider. The ATOSs really are impressive machines. Beautiful workmanship, such a simple and effective control system, and outstanding performance. I heard stories of them working on a version with a pod a while back but nothing recently.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page: