Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Carbon Dragon Archive 30 Nov 2013 01:23 #172

Hi Folks,

Over the past year or so that I've been researching the Carbon Dragon I've collated a large volume of CD related material on my laptop, which I decided to organise into a new website. Steve Adkins has been very helpful in sourcing material that appeared to be lost (many of the links on his carbondragon.us site are dead), and I've mined a fair amount more from the Way Back Machine Internet Archive. All the material on the new site is stored locally (there are no links to material off-site) with the idea of creating a permenant 'one stop' archive. Steve is still sending me scans of more material in his files, which I'll add as I receive it. My local HG association has agreed to host the site for free so there is little chance of it disappearing as many other sites have in the past.

If anyone has any 'new' material (magazine articles/reports / photos / designs / modifications...) please let me have them and I'll add them to the archive. If anyone wants to showcase their CD project in the 'Builders' section then please get in touch and I'd be happy to create a set of pages for you.

Enjoy, and let me know what you think!

Phil.

www.ihpa.ie/carbon-dragon/

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page: