Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Re: Ul-Segelflug Kontaktformular 30 Nov 2013 00:57 #155

Hi Phil,

yes, sure I am. Thanks for adding ul-segelflug.de to the Carbon Dragon Website. Would be nice, if we could stay in contact, as it seems to be verry difficult, to get in contact with US-Ultralight-pilots or manufacturers.

In the past, I tryed several times, to get in contact with Winward-Performance to receive additional informations about the SparrowHawk. They just ignored all mails and never answered to any of them. I contacted Jim Payne to get some more infoes about his record-flights on the SparrowHawk, he only once replyed, but never answered to my request for some pictures of him and for further informations, to write an article in German Aviation-Magacines about the SparrowHawk and his record-flights.

Mike Sandlin also replyed to me once, the he vanished. Soaring-Cafe the same, they just ignored my mails.

Also I tryed to contact Carbon-Dragon webmaster, no answer at all. Looks to me, like you have set up a new website fpr Carbon-Dragon and so I am hopefull, that we can keep contacts.

Could you send me some links or any informations about the Carbon-Dragon kit, where to order the kit, kit-price a.s.o., as I would like to write an article about the Dragon for my website and also for Aviation-Magacine.

As I also give lectures about ultralight soaring at different places within Germany, I would like to add pics and infos about the Dragon into my 1 1/2 hour lasting lecture, would be a nice addition.

As you might have seen on my website, all articles (except one) are written in german language. My first try to translate und publish a interesting story parallel in english-language too, was the story with the Eagle-attacke in Australia.
According to Google Analytics, the english version has not been clicked that much as the german-version (87 versus 1092), but I still think, it shows at least some intrest of pilots, not speeking german. I think about publishing future blogs in english too, but as this takes a lot of time, I am not quite sure, if the time I have to spend for that is wasted time or not.

Hope, you will reply to me,

best regards from Germany

Klaus

www.ul-segelflug.de
Klaus Burkhard
Petrus-Waldus-Str. 14
64372 Ober-Ramstadt
Germany

Tel.: +49 (0)6154-60 88 304
Cell: +49 (0)1578-82 80 702

eMail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
URL: www.ul-segelflug.de

StNr. 007 808 61380 FA Darmstadt Am 22.11.12 16:36, schrieb UL-sgelflug.de:
> Daten mit folgender ID abgespeichert: 184
>
> Name: Philip Lardner
> Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
> Ihre Nachricht: Hello,
>
> You may be interested in a new website (and archive) dedicated to the Carbon Dragon UL Sailplane:
>
> www.ihpa.ie/carbon-dragon
>
> I have added a link to your www.ul-segelflug.de site in the weblinks
> section (under Other Microlift & UL gliders.)
>
> All the best,
>
> Phil.
>
> ====================
>
> Hallo,
>
> Vielleicht interessiert in einer neuen Website (und Archiv) widmet sich der Kohlenstoff Drachen UL Segelflugzeug:
>
> www.ihpa.ie/carbon-dragon
>
> Ich habe einen Link zu Ihrer www.ul-segelflug.de Standort in der
> weblinks Abschnitt hinzugefügt (unter Sonstige Microlift & UL
> Segelflugzeuge.)
>
> All the best,
>
> Phil.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page: