Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

RE: Carbon Dragon 30 Nov 2013 00:38 #145

Hi Malcolm,

Thanks for the quick response! I suspect the latest Carbon Dragon about to hatch out of its egg is the work of Rick Mullins, whose project I've been following closely for the past year. I'm just starting my own build and hope to have it finished within a year (fingers crossed!)

I'd love to get in contact with the three Carbon Dragon owners who operate out of Wallaby, so if you have their email addresses I'd really appreciate it - or you could just forward this email on to them and they can get in contact with me. There's so little information out there about building this glider that I'm always on the hunt for new builders/pilots/photos/videos/experiences to add to the archive.

I think I'm going to have to find an excuse to hop over the pond and visit Wallaby in the not too distant future!

All the best,

Phil.

From: Wallaby Ranch [This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.]
Sent: 14 December 2012 03:06
To: 'Philip Lardner'
Subject: RE: Carbon Dragon

Hi Phil,

Yes it’s true, Ozzie’s glider is flown regularly here along with two other Carbon Dragons built here with a forth one within days of 1st test flight.

All the best,

malcolm

Wallaby Ranch

1805 Deen Still Rd

Davenport, FL 33897

863 424 0070

800-WALLABY (925-5229)

www.wallaby.com

From: Philip Lardner [This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.]
Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2012 6:16 PM
To: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Subject: Carbon Dragon

Hi Malcolm,

I am compiling an archive of material on the Carbod Dragon UL-Sailplane and am trying to track down people who have either built or own one of these gliders. I received word from another builder that "someone called Roger bought Ozzie Haines' glider and now flies it out of Wallaby." Does this ring any bells?

All the best,

Phil Lardner

Ireland

Carbon Dragon Archive: www.ihpa.ie/carbon-dragon

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page: