Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Ballistic parachute 29 Nov 2013 23:46 #106

Keep an eye out for one of their older systems. They sold boat load of them. That's what I'm using

From: russell wilson <This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.>
To: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Sent: Thursday, December 20, 2012 8:30 PM
Subject: Re: [Carbondragonbuildersandpilots] Ballistic parachute

$3 to $4 grand....back to the throw reserve for me.
russ.

On Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 11:28 AM, Rick Mullins <This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.> wrote:

And air powered is nice. Like Mick said to me "A lot of good coming down slow will do you if you are on fire...."

From: Philip Lardner <This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.>
To: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Sent: Thursday, December 20, 2012 7:21 PM
Subject: RE: [Carbondragonbuildersandpilots] Ballistic parachute

Thanks for the link Rick - I only knew about BRS - brsparachutes.com/ - which seem more suited to larger sports aircraft.

Phil.

From: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. [This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.] On Behalf Of Rick Mullins
Sent: 21 December 2012 00:09
Subject: Re: [Carbondragonbuildersandpilots] Ballistic parachute

Mine was made years ago by a company called Second Chantz. They went out of business but have recently started back up.

www.secondchantz.com/

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page: